When life gives you challah...

Make French toast.

I received a loaf of challah Wednesday by airmail (Thanks J and D!).  It was literally bread from the heavens.  And in my excitement Wednesday night I decided to get up fifteen minutes earlier than I normally would on Thursday and make a very quick batch of French toast.  This was a very good life decision and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes themselves.  A vast improvement over my normal bowl of cereal.  French toast took a little bit more effort, but was a GREAT way to begin Thursday.  (At work, Id call that a very strong ROI.)


**Addendum**

Coincidentally, global anthropologist/thinker/user experience designer Jan Chipchase wrote today about breakfast on the go and how it's destroying our moral fiber.  Well, not entirely.  But I'll take his writing to mean that my morning endeavor with French toast is going to save society.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's an ROI?

Anonymous said...

P.S. I made French toast for breakfast today!