I got a job

I'm working for a big company in a tall building downtown and keeping track of their money.


OK, that's not entirely fair, and I'm not trying to demean the position. (Lord knows I'm pretty excited about it.) But that's kind of what I'm doing.

It all started in mid-September when I talked with an alum who works at Digitas. Soon after, I heard from HR at Digitas and set up an interview. I remember the morning of the interview clearly. I woke up with James Taylor playing in my head. I don't know why. It was "How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)." I checked, this is the full name of the song. Needless to say, that first interview went pretty well. I got invited back for a second one. Apparently that one went well too, because they made an offer a few days later.

So yeah, I got a job. And I'm sure I'll have more to say once I start work (Monday).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I start a new job monday too. Only mine is unpaid, and my bosses are nuns. Too bad Im still Jewish!!!