back to camp

I got a huge group hug from old friends as soon as I rolled in to camp yesterday. It feels great to be back. It's been really wet recently, so there are tons of mosquitoes right now.

I'm excited. There are a lot of familiar faces and a lot of great new people. I have yet to pick a new book to read. I'm considering one that's titled something like "A Rock and a Hard Place." It's about a guy who got his arm caught while climbing alone... it sounds goodish. Maybe not literary enough. Though at camp I don't think I have to live up to any standards in my reading selections

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm working on finding us a book to read.

Anonymous said...

IN NEED OF BOOKS...club failure...or late start.

Anonymous said...

I liked Middlesex too. Want me to send it to you?