a million things going on

Staff training has been underway for just a few days now, but so much has been going on. The biggest happening is that I've been crowned C.I.L.T. trainer. This means I'm in charge of the Campers In Leadership Training, 26 fifteen- and sixteen-year-olds upon whom I must instill the values of responsibility and leadership, while keeping them from getting in trouble and hooking up. It should be a handful.

Camp life has been good. I went wakeboarding the other day. Also, the camp just got a new banana boat (two long tubes side-by-side that can pull eight people behind a ski boat) so we tried that out too and flipped it and whatnot.

The weather's been really nice, the food's been pretty good too. There's only one computer working, so all of staff has to share a dial-up connection (the reason for the poorly-structured, brief entry). Tonight is a huge party on the Bass Lake Queen, a paddle boat that will hold all of staff. It should be tons of fun.

No comments: