a Blog is born

I'm heading to camp today. And I guess this will be my attempt to keep track of my summer for those "on the outside." Maybe you're thinking, "Aaron, you've finally sold out. Blogs are for losers." This may be the case, but the principle of having a blog for camp seemed to make sense during the last frantic hours of packing. I can only say that I hope I don't lose any points in your book for doing this.

I can't say what exactly I'm going to write here. And I can't say if this will actually work, because I'd guess most blogs start off with high hopes but end up being forgotten. So without committing to anything, I'm going to try to keep this going. My apologies if it doesn't work. Sadly, camp's got two dial-up connections for 60+ college-aged staff members. The lines for the compy are often REALLY long...

Hopefully I haven't doomed this thing to failure from the outset.

As I mentioned, I'm driving up to camp today (Friday, June 10th). I'll be up in the mountains for nine weeks. I'll be here:

Skylake
37976 Road 222
Wishon, CA 93669

or, if you like, www.skylakeyosemite.com

or, 559-642-9271


Thats it for now. Be good.

No comments: